Kids naturally desire to experiment and explore. What better way of exploring the world than through STEAM education! Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics are integrated into projects and activities designed for kids to observe, ask questions, test, collect data, and draw scientific conclusions, developing necessary skills to excel in our technologically-advanced world. Students will work collaboratively with peers and discover how science will relate to them in the future. This hands-on camp is designed to develop each child’s critical thinking, creative design skills, and boost confidence through STEAM projects featuring robotics, experimental design, engineering, computer coding, and more.
- Design and carry out specific STEAM investigations
- Use key vocabulary terms to compare and contrast
- Evaluate data and draw conclusions
- Use different technologies to tinker, experiment, play, design, iterate, and create solutions to problems
- Implement the Engineering Design process to improve the design, build, and test phases of project development
Students will have designed a variety of hands-on experiments and projects that intersect creativity, imagination, and innovation.
Who is this camp for?
Kids who like to think and work like real scientists, engineers, developers, and creative designers.
What you’ll get
• Flash drive
• Baseball cap
• Water bottle
• Completion certificate